Provision of consulting and methodological services for implementation:
* Quality management systems according to the national standard O'zDSt ISO 9001: 2009 (international standard ISO 9001: 2008);
* Environmental management systems according to the national standard O'zDSt ISO 14001: 2009 (international standard ISO14001: 2004);
* Health and Safety Management System for the International Standard OHSAS18001: 2007;
* Food safety management systems according to the national standard O'zDSt ISO22000: 2009 (international standard ISO22000: 2005);
* Integrated management systems.
Carrying out of open and corporate seminars on QMS, EMSD and SEM.
What is ISO 9001: 2008?
ISO 9001: 2008 is an international standard that summarizes the best world experience in the field of quality management, contains requirements for the organization's QMS. When referring to the "ISO 9000: 2005 standards", three international standards are in mind: ISO 9000: 2005 "Quality management systems - Fundamentals and vocabulary", ISO 9001: 2008 "Quality management systems - Requirements", ISO 9004: 2009 " Managing for the sustained success of an organization - A quality management approach. "
Three similar national standards were introduced in Uzbekistan: O'zDSt ISO 9000: 2009 "Quality management systems. Dictionary", O'zDSt ISO 9001: 2009 "Quality management systems. Requirements ", O'zDStISO 9004: 2009" Quality management systems. Recommendations for improving activities ".
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Telephone: (+99879) 224-12-38 Fax: (+99879) 224-93-61
The main advantages of implementing ISO 9001: 2008 (O'zDSt ISO 9001: 2009):
* Priority in obtaining state and regional orders;
* participation in prestigious tenders;
* effective management and improvement of management, including in the field of quality;
* Improved knowledge of procedural matters;
* Increase the level of responsibility and adherence to the quality principles of the staff;
* effective selection of personnel;
* application of the standard for advertising purposes;
simplification of the solution of production problems;
* reduction in the volume of inappropriate products and production waste;
* maintaining high quality products and services, ensuring effective traceability;
increase of production efficiency;
* Improved customer service;
* increase the level of customer satisfaction;
retention of existing customers;
* expansion of market share;
* Strengthening the image of the organization.